The accumulation tanks provide for storage of already-prepared brines, keeping them in optimal conditions of viscosity and temperature until the time of their utilization, thereby freeing the BRINMIX unit for new brine preparations.
Available in six models with storage capacity for batches of up to 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 and 3000 liters.
As an option, all models can be equipped with a BRINSTIR agitator to reduce brine cooling time, maintain the brine in suspension and prevent precipitations.
Combined with a Brinmix, they provide for adapting complete brine preparation plants, making it possible to accumulate and store different types of brines in each tank for different applications.
- Cylindrical accumulation tank with cover and optional BRINSTIR agitator support and semi-spherical bottom.
- Optional insulated cooling jacket with automatic temperature control, connectable to the plant’s cooling circuit or to an optional cooling unit.
- Optional system of automatic valves for brine distribution to the injector, additional accumulation tanks or any other point necessary in the production line.
- Control of temperature, mixing times, graphic control of brine flow between tanks and to the injector, and integrated maintenance assistant, controlled from the optional touch screen display of the BRINMIX.
- Maximum easiness of cleaning and sanitation with hygienic connections in all elements and optional CIP nozzles for cleaning the tanks
The models (standard features)
|BRINE TANKS 500||500 liters|
|BRINE TANKS 1000||1000 liters|
|BRINE TANKS 1500||1500 liters|
|BRINE TANKS 2000||2000 liter|
|BRINE TANKS 2500||2500 liters|
|BRINE TANKS 3000||3000 liters|
BRINE TANKS 500
Capacity : 500 liters
BRINE TANKS 1000
Capacity : 1000 liters
BRINE TANKS 1500
Capacity : 1500 liters
BRINE TANKS 2000
Capacity : 2000 liter
BRINE TANKS 2500
Capacity : 2500 liters
BRINE TANKS 3000
Capacity : 3000 liters