The TWINHAMMER meat pre-massaging unit is composed of two hammers that pound the meat, causing a synergistic effect of stretching the muscle fibers and increasing the interfibrillar free spaces, which provides for a very fast and better retention of the brine in these spaces during the first phases of the massage.
This revolutionary process results in a significant reduction in the total massaging time, and consequently, an increase in the productivity of massaging machines, an increase in cooking yield, a better slicing yield, a visible improvement in the texture of the meat and greater intermuscular binding of cooked meat products processed with this new technology.
- Hydraulic head drive.
- Belt feed, ensuring total hammering homogeneity throughout the meat mass
- Adjustable hammering intensity, cycles and pressure.
- Pre-massage hammers with pyramidal, standard or aggressive tips.
- Each of the heads can be independently disabled.
- Total recovery of all drained brine.
- Maximum easiness of cleaning and maintenance.
The models (standard features)
|TWINHAMMER 4500||14,000 kg/h|
|TWINHAMMER 5500||21,000 kg/h|
Production capacity : 14,000 kg/h
Production capacity : 21,000 kg/h