The blade meat tenderizer heads BLADETENDER & BLADETENDER PLUS produce a multitude of cuts in the meat muscle, increasing the surface for extraction of myofibrillar proteins, contributing to a reduction in cooking loss, improving final yield, minimizing intermuscular binding defects and preventing the appearance of holes in the sliced product. Used primarily for high-quality whole parts, as well as high-yield “cook-in” products.
- Hydraulically coupled and synchronized to MOVISTICK or MOVIPLUS injectors, in the 4000 and 5500 models it is possible to regulate the number of injection cycles per tenderizing cycle.
- Adaptable to different types of blades, depending on the product to be processed, by interchangeable blade heads.
- Maximum easiness of head changing and cleaning.
- Start and stop by hydraulic or electric operator (Models 4000 and 5500).
- In all models operation of the tenderizer head can be disabled, providing for injection without tenderizing action.
The models (standard features)
|BLADETENDER||Depending on MOVISTICK injector|
|BLADETENDER PLUS||Depending on MOVISTICK PLUS injector|
Production capacity : Depending on MOVISTICK injector
Production capacity : Depending on MOVISTICK PLUS injector